15 Healing Plants to Clean Your Lungs, Asthma, Coughing, and Bronchitis
The Best Natural Lung Remedies
This is one of the most effective plants for the lungs and it has been long a part of traditional Chinese medicine. It has the capacity to lower throat irritation, to cleanse any mucous tissue, and it also has expectorant properties. When regularly consumed, it will help you reduce bronchial spasms, it will block the radical cells causing the inflammation, and fight off lung infection successfully.
For smokers, it is not uncommon to suffer from irritated oral cavity. Luckily, this can be alleviated with the help of cannabis oil. Studies point out that this is one of the most beneficial anti-cancerous plants in the whole world. Inhaling it will significantly clean the sinuses and bronchus.
Oregano essential oil
This oil is abundant in vitamins and nutrients that will strengthen the immune system and also clear surplus nasal mucus and detoxify the respiratory tract.
Sage essential oil
This oil is highly recommendable against respiratory problems and sage tea has been long used to treat sore throat and coughing.
This oil is known to better the breathing, fight off colds, and it also has antioxidant properties.
This plant is common for the south west part of the U.S. and Indians have long benefited from it when it comes to lung detoxification because it is abundant in powerful antioxidants. The best option is to consume chaparral tea.
This lichen is highly beneficial for the lungs and what is even more interesting is that it has a visual resemblance to the lungs.
The flowers and the leaves of this plant are used in a form of an extract which has the capacity to improve the health of the lungs. For optimal effects, drink tea made from 1 tbsp of the dried plant and a cup of boiling water.
This Australian plant is commonly used to cleanse the respiratory system due to having expectorant properties and properties that avert nasal congestion and irritated sinuses.
Traditional Indian medicine has long recommended this plant as a natural antibacterial agent which has the capacity to decrease the risk of lung infections.
Also known as Indian tobacco, this extract can successfully treat some types of cancer and it also triggers the epinephrine secretion that is known to make the breathing easier. It is a common cure against common colds.
This herb is one of the most effective ones in removing bad bacteria and viruses.
This traditional Indian natural lung remedy is abundant in camphor that is highly efficient in making the lungs stronger, bettering the lung circulation, and easing the breathing. It will also minimize the respiratory irritation as well.
Use Pineapple Water For Detox, Joint Pain Removal And Weight Loss And Also…Curing Inflammation
- It is helping in the battle against inflammations
The bromelain, which is one of the components of the pineapple, is a very powerful and rare compound which is fighting inflammations and it is detoxifying the body organs. If you drink this potion every day in the morning, it will help you in your fight with arthritis and other inflammations.
- It is helping you lose weight
This fruit is a strong diuretic which prevents the retention of the water in the organism and it is boosting the metabolism and on that way it is helping you lose weight.
- It is helping you in the fight against parasites in the intestines
If you have problems with parasites, you should drink water with pineapple and the intestinal parasites will disappear in a couple of days.
- It is boosting the health of the thyroid gland
The pineapple is full of iodine and bromelain and these two components are the ones that are improving the health of the thyroid gland.
- It helping you balance the levels of the electrolyte
The antioxidants and the potassium, which the pineapple contains, will help you balance the level of electrolytes and it will allow a good function of the body.
- It is improving the digestion
The incredible bromelain is improving the digestion of the proteins and the nutrient absorption and it is effective in the process of improving the health of the whole body.
- It is strengthening the teeth and the gums
This fruit has a lot of calcium. This mineral is really crucial for the gums and the teeth.
- It is improving the eyesight
The beta-carotene is also a component of the pineapple. The beta-carotene improves the eyesight and it treats macular degeneration.
- It is preventing cancer
A study has shown that bromelain can prevent cancer and that it is actually more beneficial than five-fluoracil, which is a drug used in chemotherapy.
Preparation of pineapple water:
– Pineapple (one)
– Water (one liter)
– Mint leaves (five)
Put the water in a pot. Add the pineapple that has been chopped before. Put the mint leaves and close the pot or the jar. The mixture should be in the refrigerator for about ten days.
You should drink the mixture every day before you eat and it will help you to improve the overall health.
Home Remedies Ginger Water: The Healthiest Drink To Burn All The Fat From The Waist, Back And Thighs
- Lowers the blood pressure that is high – drink ginger water regularly and that will help you in the reduction of the high blood pressure and it will help you stop the forming of blood clots.
- Antioxidant – ginger water has a power to kill the free radical in the body and it will prevent them from damaging the tissue and the organ.
- It is reducing the levels of cholesterol – this potion reduces the high levels of cholesterol and it is preventing diseases connected to high cholesterol.
- Effective for infection- It is very effective for a lot of diseases that are infectious and it is good to fight the inflammation. Actually, it reduces the risk of pain in the joint.
- Anti –inflammatory properties – It stops the inflammations and it is helps you to fight cancer of all types.
Other positive effects from ginger water:
- Improves the circulation
Zinc and magnesium are present in ginger and they are crucial for a good circulation and blood flow. Ginger also stops the accumulation of the cholesterol in the liver and protects it from many diseases. It makes you sweat less and it lowers high fever.
- Improves the absorption of the nutrients
If you drink ginger water regularly the body will have the necessary nutrients and it is improving the absorption of the nutrients. That is because it is stimulating the production of the stomach bile. If you are losing your appetite, all you need to do is to chew ginger before you eat and this will help you.
- Helps with the flu
Because of its expectorant property, which is very useful, it offers protection from flu and common cold. Ginger water is helping your immune system and helps you to stop coughing and reduces the inflammations.
- Improves the digestion
Ginger is improving the absorption of the nutrient thus is improving the digestion. It is calming the irritated stomach and it is eliminating the indigestion and the flatulence.
- It is boosting the immune system
As it was mentioned, the ginger is improving the immune system and it is protecting your organism from different chronic diseases and infections. It is giving excellent results in the fight against common cold and flu and it is protecting you from bacteria. Ginger water is also reducing the risk of having a stroke.
- It is alleviating the pain in the joints
The ginger is soothing the pain in the joints and it is reducing the inflammations because it has anti-inflammatory properties.
Recipe for ginger water:
- Some ginger root slices cut thinly
- A little juice of lemon
- 1,5 l water
The juice of lemon is not mandatory.
Preparation of ginger water
Boil the water and put the ginger in it. Leave the mixture to simmer about fifteen minutes and then put it somewhere to cool it off. You should strain the mixture and put it in a glass. Then you can put the lemon if you want.
The dose is to consume one glass in the morning on an empty stomach and one before you have your dinner.
3-Day Soup Cleanse: Eat as Much Soup as You Want And Fight Inflammation, Belly Fat And Disease
However, everything comes with a downside, and so does this.
For starters, one may turn to consumption of fruits that contain plenty of natural sugars, which may lead to hypertension, hormonal disruption and obesity. In case you are suffering from issues such as hormonal imbalance and/or anxiety, this is not the best cleanse for you.
Otherwise, you’re good to go!
It is essential that you always use organic products while doing this cleanse, and keep in mind that once you start the fiber production is something to check in with regularly as well.
Here is how it works!
Benefits of a Soup Cleanse
Soups are one of the cleanest meals you will ever get to eat. They are a pure detoxifier and keep the body full of significant nutrients and compounds that do it good.
By detoxifying the organism you will boost the performance of your liver, gut, kidneys, lymphatic system, lungs, and finally, skin.
The soup cleanse also enables the body to acquire all the necessary spices, fatty acids and amino acids which alleviate digestion and stimulate the immunity.
Full of fiber, soups are excellent source of energy and can balance the weight, control the blood sugar and improve the mental sanity.
Vegetable soups are especially important because they possess complex carbohydrates, whereas fruits have more sugar that keeps the energy flowing.
Some of the qualities soup cleanses bring along are: reduced inflammation, increased energy levels, disease prevention, cell rejuvenation, weight loss, and clear skin.
How to do it right
A proper soup cleanse last 1-3 days. First phase starts with one day, and a month later increase the lasting time to three.
The amount you need to intake is from five to six soups per day. In case this is not enough, refill the bowl.
Make sure to prepare mostly vegetable soups that contain various types of healthy products. This will give your body the energy it needs to operate properly. Also, add healing spices and include nutrient-rich broths.
Don’t forget to hydrate at all times. Water removes toxins and extra water stuck in the body; this flush will help you feel more flexible, agile and upbeat. The amount of water you need is around ½ your weight in ounces of water each day.
Prepare soup a few days in advance- this will help you stay organized and ready at all times.
Preparing your Detox Soup Recipes
The recipe book is full of healthy and regenerating soups, all rich in flavor and healthy qualities.
- Kick off this process by preparing a broth: Miso, bone broth, or vegetable broth
- Throw in healing spices: Turmeric, ginger, cumin, garlic, cinnamon, etc.
- Then come the greens and veggies: Kale, spinach, zucchini, leeks, onion, carrots, etc.
- Starchy vegetables are always a great option, including: sweet potato, plantain, acorn squash, butternut squash, parsnips, beets.
- Don’t forget the protein aspect and add: beans, lentils, nuts.
- Other things you can include are: coconut oil, olive oil, avocado, ghee, avocado oil. These healthy fats let the body intake and process the healthy properties of all vegetables.
- Next: blend it away!
Here are three detox soup recipes that will serve you amazingly:
Broccoli Detox Soup
- 2.5 cups broccoli florets
- 3 celery stalks, finely diced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 cup kale or spinach
- 2 carrot, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cups vegetable or bone broth
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons collagen (optional)
First, heat the coconut oil in a pot, and then add the onion, celery sticks, and broccoli. Cook and stir occasionally for 5 minutes.
Add broth, let the soup boil and finally let it simmer for 5 minutes, until soft and blended.
Blend soup until it is even and thick.
Carrot Ginger Detox Soup Recipe
- — 2 pounds carrots, chopped
- — 2 onions, peeled and chopped
- — 6 cups bone or vegetable broth
- — 3 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- — 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- — 1 cup coconut milk
- — Sea salt, black pepper and onion powder to taste
- — 2 tablespoons ghee or coconut oil
- — 2 tablespoons plain protein or collagen powder (optional)
- First, in a pan, combine carrots, broth, ginger and garlic. Bring mix to boil and afterwards let it simmer.
- Next, sauté onions in a pan and add ghee. Proceed until everything is caramel-like.
- Throw in broth mixture and onions in a blender and blend until everything is smooth and thick.
- Finally, add coconut milk and seasonings and stir well.
Red Lentil Detox Soup
- ¼ cup coconut oil, olive oil, or ghee
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 2 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup red lentils, rinsed
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 4.5 cups bone or vegetable broth
- 1-inch fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Coconut cream for topping, optional
- First, warm up oil on medium heat. In the pot, add chopped sweet potatoes, carrots, apple, and onion.
- Make sure the apples and vegetables are cooked until onions are crystalized, about 10 minutes.
- Add lentils, ginger, cumin, chili powder, paprika, and broth to the pot. Let the soup boil and then simmer until everything softens, about half an hour.
- Blend soup until it is even and thick.
- Pour blend in the pot again. Let it simmer and add water if needed.
- Finally, season it well and finish with coconut cream to taste.